Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's get somethin' started.

Okay...so I have always felt the need to journal for the kids. Sadly I seem to never get it done and have always thought blogging would be some sort of a journal. When I mentioned it to Triston his response was.."Who would want to read about us?" Well spoken, son! I wondered myself....who would care enough to read. I really just wanted a way to keep in touch with friends and family. Let them know how everyone was doing. Someway to keep record of the kids events and milestones. So it doesn't really matter who is reading it....just that I write it. That brings me to what, and that was Triston's next question. What do you write about? My kids.....of course! I CAN do that. I have no prob. bragging on my kids.....cause I think they're wonderful! Who knows maybe Triston will take a turn on the blog....he is a wonderful writer. (no time like the present to start bragging) So we will give it a try.......hopefully we can get something started!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! Let me be your first to leave a comment...can't wait to hear what's going on. And pictures, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I started a blog in Argentina and can't remember the password now (I'm such a dork). I need to get on it though--like you said--even if it's just a family record of our little Anderson family. Post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jody, great idea..can't wait to see what you come up with DAILY!! I definately need another vice in my life!! Keep it coming!!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody, you really express yourself well. Much better than I (or is it me?).

    I like the blog so far.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Rylee, to be watching for something that is blue and sparkly....*S*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Beall it is on it's way...be watching..."S"

    ReplyDelete