Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back in the Saddle

I would love to say "thank you" to all of the wonderful messages that were sent to me when I "vented" many months ago. Those sweet messages of encouragement and understanding comforted me thru my grief as I realized Triston's ten year anniversary would not bring an end nor a beginning. Although I would have liked for life to stand still and give me a moment to gather myself .......it did not. In fact so many of life's little milestones have occurred in the last 3 months, that I will have to be a very busy blogger....in order to catch up. So I've cancelled the party.....(the pity party) and got back in the saddle....and even though the ride gets a little bumpy......I am eager to tell you what the Busse's have been up to!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what's been goin on over there at the Busse's. And hey...a pity party every know and then is how we all survive, I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete